November 12, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Its been a while since I've posted, I know, but I have a great reason that I'm sure all who read my blog already know about :) Brindle is one week old as of yesterday and doing great! I will be posting about her birth next.

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from our maternity session! We hired a great photographer named Ashley Kerby who did these and will be doing Brindle's newborn pictures this week.

We met her out at Cagle's Steaks where they have plenty of scenery and props for great pictures.







We really love how they turned out! If you need a photographer, I highly recommend Ashley. She also did my friend Kaitlin's wedding and those turned out beautiful. 

Next, I will be posting pictures of Brindle! Just gotta pare down the hundreds of pictures I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment