March 6, 2012

Laundry Room Progress

We're not done yet but it is already looking so much better!

A little over a week ago, it still looked like this...


I had started it a whole two weeks before but when my grandmother passed away, it got put on hold for a little. So just the edges of the room had been painted.


The weekend before last, I finished painting the whole room. And then last weekend, I painted all of the cabinets and came home yesterday to them installed by Kanyon! I got to work immediately putting all of our stuff back into the laundry room and out of the back bedroom, which looked like this with all of our laundry stuff in it.  


And now, we have this!


Woohoo! There's still work to be done obviously. The countertop needs to be installed and shelves built between the cabinets. There will also be another built in countertop and clothing rack on the right wall but we're not positive how that will look yet. Oh and hardware.

But I'm happy we got the bulk of it done!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! It was hard for me to picture it but looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete