March 25, 2012

Sailing away tomorrow...

We are in Houston this weekend! We got here Friday night at about 1:00 in the morning. We are here to jump on a cruise tomorrow! 

The timing worked out great, though, that we also got to go to a wedding of one of my friend's. I didn't get any pictures myself of the wedding but it was amazing. It was my friend Camille's sister's wedding. Carrie, the bride, reminded me of Princess Kate at her wedding. Just gorgeous and very classically elegant. I got to spend a lot of time with some high school friends and their families. It was a great night!

Today after church and eating out with friends, we went by our friend Robert and Starla's house to see their daughter Rachel's new baby, Tyce. He is so cute and snuggly!


Tonight, we'll get to hang out with some family friends at my parent's house and then tomorrow morning we are heading for Galveston to the port!

Our cruise is with Carnival and we will make a stop in Progeso, Yucatan, and Cozumel, Mexico. We don't plan on doing any excursions because of the dangers of being in Mexico right now. We are mostly just excited about the cruise itself. Kanyon has never been on one before and I haven't been on one in 6 years so we're excited to be getting away for a while.

I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment