January 29, 2013

Grands and Greats

One of the biggest blessings (out of the many) of marrying into Kanyon's family is being a granddaughter to Kanyon's grandparents. They are so special to me and I am so thankful for their love and support. I don't feel like an granddaughter-in-law but their real granddaughter.

And I am so excited about Brindle being able to grow up living within a few miles of one set of grandparents and two sets of greats. And the other set of grandparents, my parents, will see her so often, she won't realize they don't live nearby ;)

Thank you, Meme and Granddad, and Mama and Papa Brown, for being so good to me and now so good to Brindle. We love you so much!






1 comment:

  1. This is my second time to look through these pictures... I just can't get enough! I'm worried that Brindle is going to be so big next time I see her. Tell her to stop!!

    ReplyDelete