August 15, 2011

Slacker


Wow, I slacked off again last week! But lets face it, its not like y'all are waiting on pins and needles for my next post. And I am a-okay with that.

I really have no pictures to share of what we did this weekend but it was another good one! I do have a video to make up for it though:




Mr. Tac is quite the cowboy.

Friday night, we went over to Meme's house (Vaughn's mother) for dinner with some family that was in town! It was great seeing Uncle Kirk and Aunt Susan and eating homemade hamburgers.

Saturday, I got an itch to get a project done that we have been putting off for a long time. Painting the hallway trim and doors. It's still a work in progress but it already makes the hallway look so much better. I took a couple before pictures so I'll be showing those.. they're bad. Its amazing we put it off for so long. That's what painting several rooms in your house when you first move in will do to you.. it will make you hate painting. Kanyon helped me for a little bit until he had to go help cook for the event we went to that night.

Saturday night, we headed to Lamesa for the Dawson County Livestock Show Association's Pick-up Raffle. Al and Kasha cooked the steaks for the dinner and they were soo good. They made 600 of them better than I can make one. Unbelievable. We didn't win the pick-up, though, in case you were wondering. Even though Kanyon was wishing with all his might.

Sunday, we went to church and then after, Kanyon, Landon, and I headed to Lubbock to go to lunch with Al and Kasha and then headed to the movie theatre to see the latest Harry Potter in theatres. It was Kanyon and I's second time but everyone else's first. It was even better the second time. I still cried.

We spent the rest of the night at Vaughn and Kalith's, having dinner and visiting some more with family in town.

Oh and here's our Aussie riding in the front seat, human-like.


You should hear Kanyon try to speak for him in his "Australian" accent... sounds more Chinese to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment