January 13, 2012

Front Porch


Love coming home!

Hope you have a great weekend! Stock show season is here again and Kanyon's been busy with leather jobs (the orders keep coming!) and farming on the weekdays and working stock shows last weekend and this weekend. I just get to show up and try to look like I belong there. 

Which is hard to do when I want to take pictures of all the animals to send to my mom. We were those suburbians who went to the Houston Livestock show every year to see the cute animals.

3 comments:

  1. That livestock show would not be so big without all of us suburbanites supporting it! I'm trying to sell some of Kanyon's stuff at work too! He needs a website bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know! One day. I've been making a list of all the things I want to get involved in when I'm not working full time and its on the top of the list!

      Delete