May 31, 2012

Leather Work for Tyler

One of our friends Tyler graduated from high school this week and Kanyon made his graduation gifts! I am also including a wallet that Kanyon made for him probably a year ago that I never got a picture of until we were at his graduation party last week.

Tyler requested a zebra belt! I think it turned out so cool. Kanyon free-handed it and I was impressed.




The wallet is worn in a little but is still very pretty. I love how Kanyon tooled the floral around his initials.



And his other graduation gift was a bible cover. I really love it and so did Tyler!



For Valentine's Day this year, I tried to surprise Kanyon with a maker's stamp to put on all of his work. I say "tried to" because as I was in the middle of having it made, Kanyon started calling around to get one himself. I finally had to tell him that I was getting him one!

1 comment:

  1. Such a talented son in law I have!! I love his work.

    ReplyDelete