November 5, 2010

TGIF... S.

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY.. seriously. It's been a week of non-stop .. everything.

I can't remember the last time I was more busy. Maybe my last week of finals last Dec when I was moving out of one house into another, studying for and taking finals, entertaining my visiting family, graduating, and getting ready to go to work in CO @ a YL camp the morning after graduation, oh and a little wedding planning while Mom was in Abilene. Well maybe I was more busy that week..

So needless to say, I was not able to blog nor was there anything interesting to blog about since I was working so much. For the first time in my life, I forgot to eat lunch several times this week. If you know me, you know that does not happen.

Anyway! Now that this week is over, I got to finally have time to open my Willow House boxes! I can't show everything that I bought (on major discounts since I hosted a party) because more than half are going to be Christmas presents! But I took this chance to buy myself some casserole pans since I am just starting collecting grown-up stuff :) Here's what I got:





The red dishes are of the Cinnabar collection, and the cream is of the Gramercy collection. The red are fun and the cream is more practical since it matches my dishes. Pretty excited!! I also got this which I haven't opened yet so here's the stock photo:





Its a card holder. I don't really have a prominently located door to hang it on so I'm going to hang it on the wall to put Christmas cards on!

I CAN NOT wait to put all my Christmas decorations out. And I play Christmas carols from late November to Christmas. Hope Kanyon likes them...

I am really excited about this weekend.. I am leaving tomorrow morning to go on a retreat with the youth at the church I work at. I have missed ministry with high school kids so bad!

Gotta go! Headed to the Dawson football game! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment