June 13, 2011

New Leather Jobs

Kanyon was working on three new leather orders while I was in Houston this weekend so I thought I'd finally show the couple jobs I haven't shared yet.

This is one of the latest jobs. He made Landon, his brother, some spur leathers for his boots. I think they're gorgeous!



This is another picture of a project Kanyon made for his parents a few years ago. I've been meaning to take a better picture of it.


This is not a new project - its actually one of his first. This is the bible cover he made for his dad, Kalith, his first year he worked at the leather shop. Kanyon thinks its amateur looking, but I've always liked it and I know his dad loves it.


I had a great time in Houston and will talk more about it later. For now, I'm heading home to see Kanyon and my puppy - who, by the way, turned one year old on Saturday!

(I also bought our new MacBook Pro computer - yaaaaaay!!!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment