December 20, 2010

A List


What I've been thinking about this morning..

1. Top of my list: Why the heck am I (or anyone else) at the office today.. I have been reading HP all morning and making my round of blogs. There's.. nothing... to... do. Oh and have I mentioned that all the ministers have mumbled something about some errand that they have to do and snuck out the door? You can't fool me. I know you're going home and watching a Christmas movie and drinking hot chocolate, ignoring your conscience making you feel bad for leaving your support staff at the office.

Huff.

Alright, glad I got that out. Moving on.



2. Zeb is getting huge. And I gave him an intense bath last night which means he is at home smelling wonderful and super soft while I am here. Oops, sorry, I thought I had moved on.





3. This beautiful snowman that I got this weekend! I wish I could be crafty. I'd rather skip the frustration that will inevitably come with my using a hot glue gun and just buy it.



4. I reached a goal that I am particularly proud of: I have listened to over 40 hours of Pandora's Christmas Station this month. Yeesh. It asked me to pay 99 cents to continue listening past my free limit. Which is probably their way of saying "Are you crazy? You've listened to almost two days straight worth of Christmas music in 20 days. You have a problem."  

{I still paid the 99 cents,,}



5. Walmart's Paula Deen's "Fried Apple Pie" candle burning two feet from me. YUM.



6. Kanyon, Landon, and I have been having a Harry Potter marathon the last few days and we are on the sixth one tonight. 

I know what you're thinking. "Aren't you reading HP right now, too?" Yes. Yes, I am. 

Anyway, I know I have made a fan out of Kanyon, who said he would not watch the movies this time a year ago, and I think it is safe to say Landon has become a fan too. I am slowly converting Welch!

My brother dressed up as Horace Slughorn for the midnight showing of the 7th movie.. I would show a picture {if there was one} of him dressed up to embarrass him but .... its not possible to embarrass that kid.

And if you have no idea who Horace Slughorn is.. your life is sorely missing something. 



7. Again.. why am I at the office?




2 comments:

  1. I'm literally thinking the SAME THING!!! UHG! Our phone has only rang twice all day and both of them were sales calls!

    Since we work with school districts, they all get off and stay off until almost a week into the new year... but I have to work? What on Earth!

    Probably the most frustrating thing is that I have to work all the way until noon on Thursday... and then I'm back Monday. Lame.

    I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... i went over my 40 hour limit too last week! Christmas music overload perhaps?? : )....not possible. Hope y'all have a blessed and merry Christmas, Erika!!!

    ReplyDelete